St Johns Virtual Patient Group provides patients’ views on the services and practice developments at St Johns and we welcome feedback from all our patients.
The group provides feedback via short surveys and patient input has resulted in positive practice developments including improved appointment attendance through text message reminders. Recent Virtual Patient Group activity has included feedback on Flu Clinics – see Influenza Vaccine Clinics PPG Questionnaire Results 2017/18. If you would like to actively participate in our Virtual Patient Group and are happy for us to contact you by email, please complete the Virtual Patient Group Application Form and drop it in at reception or email us at [email protected]
Altrincham Healthcare Alliance Primary Care Network Patient Participation Group (PPG) is a new PCN-wide group which includes patients across five local practices keen to support and influence our future health services.
We believe that patients are at the heart of all we do and have been overwhelmed by the positive response to participate in the PPG. We will feedback on the meetings and look forward to working with patients taking an active part in shaping and developing our patient-centred health services.
Our five local practices – Altrincham Medical Practice, Park Medical Practice, Shay Lane Medical Centre (Drs Kelman, Cranston, Naylor, Haslamand Connell), St Johns Medical Centre and West Timperley Medical Centre – have been working together as Altrincham Healthcare Alliance Primary Care Network (PCN) to successfully provide services to patients.
- Working together enabled us to be the first PCN in Trafford to offer Covid vaccinations to patients of our five practices
- Working together enables us to continue to roll-out the Covid vaccination programme including the booster service
- Working together enables us to offer additional services to support our patients through teams of Clinical Pharmacists, Social Prescribers and First Contact Physiotherapists
- Working together enables us to deliver a Phlebotomy service
- Working together has enabled us to treat our patients throughout the pandemic
For additional information please visit our website https://www.altrinchamhealthcarealliance.co.uk/
While each GP practice already has a Patient Participation Group, Altrincham Healthcare Alliance Primary Care Network has created a wider group representative of all patients in our area, with a membership of patients from each of our five GP practices. We are keen to maximise patient involvement in our future planning and provide a patient voice for Altrincham Healthcare Alliance. We want to hear your ideas. Feel free to contact AHA PCN via [email protected].